Research studies have time and again proven the strong link between maintaining good oral hygiene and a number of health problems such as cardiac issues, diabetes, oral cancer, digestive problems, and kidney diseases, among a number of other health issues. It is therefore extremely essential to maintain good oral hygiene Visiting a dentist is not only needed when having a tooth ache or for a tooth extraction but for regular check-ups as well.
Dentists Mumbai are doing a commendable job in bringing awareness among the people of maintaining good dental hygiene by holding regular dental awareness camps all around the city. A number of treatments are provided by the dentists which include root canal treatments, filling of cavities, tooth extraction, teeth position correction, bonding, orthodontic treatments, dental bridges, dental crowns, maxillofacial procedure, periodontal treatments, laser procedures, and prosthodontics among various other treatments. These are all the latest advancements in the area of dentistry and have come as a blessing to people requiring such treatments.
One of popular dental clinics in Mumbai is Dentzz, which engages a number of renowned dentists and offers painless dentistry treatments to the clients, removing the fear of pain from the minds of the people. These dentists provide advice to people to maintain good oral health such as:
- Brush at least twice a day. It is very important to brush teeth after every meal since the food we eat may remain in between our teeth, which can lead to bacterial build up and resultant cavities
- It is important to floss teeth daily using slow and gentle sawing motion since this will help remove the food particles between teeth
- Brush teeth thoroughly for two to three minutes
- Choose tooth brushes with softer bristles. This will ensure that the teeth are not damaged and teeth enamel remains healthy
- Take care of the diet. Limit the intake of acidic, sugary food and juices
- Ensure to have regular dental check-ups with the dentist, so even a slight problem can be repaired at its root
Dentzz stresses on the fact that maintaining good oral hygiene is therefore extremely important for every individual and good oral care starts right from toddlerhood.
One of the most popular treatments that a number of people demand is that of dental implants. Dental implants in India are one of the main often sought after treatments. Missing teeth hits the self confidence of people and leads to low self esteem. Dental implants fix this issue by restoring the smile of the people with an artificial tooth, which cannot be easily differentiated since it carries the look of the natural teeth and matches the colour of the natural teeth of the individuals. Dentists also offer a number of treatments including jaw line correction, addition of dental material to gums or teeth such as crowning, braces, laminates, bonding, removal of tooth structures or gums such as gingivectomy, other treatments such as teeth whitening and orthodontic treatments among others.